July 23, 2012

Two



I just love birthday parties! We decided fairly last minute to head up to Washington and celebrate Landon's birthday with the people he loves most.

Road trip! Family!

I narrowed Landon's obsession with cars, trains, planes, and anything that has wheels and moves to a CONSTRUCTION THEMED PARTY. I even made the cake myself, which turned out surprisingly cute and yummy. Now, if you ever want to make a boring cake mix amazing, follow Kevin & Amanda's recipe for The Best Chocolate Cake Ever. (Link here.) I've never been a cake person, but this recipe has seriously changed that.

Presents! Came home with a nice stash of goodies.
From the minute Landon saw his cake, it was impossible to keep him away. He was so excited when it was finally time to grab those trucks off the top... and be spoon fed the treat. Could life get any better?
I still can't believe he's two. Goodbye chubby cheeks and little legs. Hello big man!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Meg + Taylor said...

You are like a professional party planner! I loved his birthday last year and this one was just as great! I love the idea of the construction theme party, especially the spare tires. So cute. And like always, I love your pictures. I feel like I say this every time, but Landon. Oh Landon. Can he get any cuter? I don't think so.

stacy marie said...

+love his cake and decor.
+love him. soo cute!
+love your bangs. they are bomb.

Andrea Bai @ Glam Hungry Mom said...

His birthday set up looks AMAZING!!!! He is so adorable, and you did a great job with the cake :)

Mitzi said...

Cute! I love it all!

Courtney said...

Could you be any cuter. I swear I love everything about this party. You look great!! Yay for 2 year olds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...