June 7, 2010

Any Day Now?

Well, so far little Landon has decided that an early appearance is not on his agenda. Figures. I guess he's just having too much fun using my bladder as a punching bag, why not stay a little longer? Generally speaking, this pregnancy has flown by - but these last two weeks are just torture!

In other news, Scott and I are seriously hooked on Bones. A while ago we started season 1, but didn't really have much time to watch it. Well, on Friday we got a Wii (found a good deal on KSL!) and now we can watch all the Bones seasons on it through Netflix. We are in the middle of season 2 and it is getting so good! We highly recommend it.

A week ago, Scott did his friend Justin's wedding photography. The pictures turned out so great, I just had to post some of them. Maybe I should start a blog for Scott's business stuff? That would give me something to do...
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

We've been watching bones on Netflix too, and oh my gosh, it's getting good!!! :) Hope the baby comes soon!

The Cunninghams said...

Things are going well for us! Scott's work is great! I also hope your baby comes soon. I remember how hard the last little bit was.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...