March 24, 2011

This is what I crave after spending an entire night throwing up.

A couple nights ago I started feeling sick around 5:30pm. By 6:00 I was puking up everything I had ate that day and continued to do so every 10 minutes until 4:00am. And yes, the next day the one thing that sounded good were these babies: Circus Peanuts. I'm pretty sure there couldn't be anything worse for you. The article online where I found this picture said this about them:

"Off the top of your head, name one person that eats the Circus Peanuts candy – you can’t. Typically sold in generic white bags at Middle-American truck stops, these chalky banana clusters of orange sugar must know someone of substantial rank to remain on shelves today. It’s likely that the bags still in circulation are from the original 1800s batch and our grandparents are slowly plucking them one-by-one."

This makes me laugh. Now you can all name one person who does eat Circus Peanuts. And I know, you'd think I was prego or something. I AM NOT.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Brent and Nicole said...

Hilarious!! Growing up everyone used to give me their share of these candies. I love them as well! Sorry you are sick

Meg + Taylor said...

I love them and I get teased about it all the time from Taylor. He says I love all the grandma candy. I especially love the easter version of these babies. They come in pastel colors and look like bunnies, chicks, and eggs! So good!
Sorry to hear you're sick :( Are you sure you're not pregnant....? :) Miss ya becca!

Courtney said...

I saw these at the store today and thought of you! Love you girl!

Unknown said...

Oh I didn't know you were throwing up. I'm sorry! You should have told me so I could have brought over dinner the next day... or circus peanuts. Haha! P.S. I LOVE them too. Brody always teases me about it. :)

Scott and Becca said...

I am so pleasantly surprised that I'm not the only one who likes these!!

Meg - Definitely looking forward to some Eastery circus peanuts! And definitely not pregnant! A) No period yet since Landon! But I did do a test just in case. :)

Jenessa - You are so sweet! Thankfully it only lasted 24 hrs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...