August 17, 2010

Temple Trip, Two Months, Tongue, Tummy Time!

Tongue twister! Anyway, here's the latest Winn Adventures...

Scott was photographing a wedding at the Bountiful Temple near sunset, so Landon and I came along to help. Landon had so much fun! This was really his first time being outside for an extended period of time and he was just so excited about it
But was wondering why dad STILL had that camera in his face...
Landon turned two months on August 13! Wow! Can't believe its already been two months. He can do so much now. He loves to talk to me, smile, roll to his side from his back, and the newest fav... (This was his idea of getting a good two-month-old picture.)
Smile Mr. Adorable!
And lastly, Landon loves having fun on his tum tum. (For a few minutes anyway.)
He has been doing better since I cut dairy out of my diet. I think he still has reflux though, so we'll see what the doc says Wednesday at his two-month appointment. We are headed to WA in just a couple days. LITTLE nervous for the LONG car ride (especially since it's the day after Landon gets all his shots), but VERY excited to see our families! Well, Landon has informed me my time blogging is up - he just let out a big poo while sitting on my lap...

After thought: I just remembered that today school starts. CRAZY?! I am so grateful that I can stay home with Landon! I can't imagine trying to teach and take care of him, and I just couldn't send him off to daycare all day long either. That's all.
Pin It!

1 comments:

Meg + Taylor said...

Hahaha-poo...always funny. Anyway, just wanted to tell you again how stinkin cute your baby is and I'm jealous! :) You make such a cute mom. Have fun in WA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...