May 31, 2010

Where Has the Time Gone?

Friday was my last day teaching! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. I almost lost it a couple of times but managed not to. I just love teaching and am so glad for the opportunity I had to teach before having kids. I had an awesome class this year. On Thursday the parents came and had an end of the year party with the kids, which actually turned out being a baby shower for me! The kids had to eat various baby foods and guess what kinds they were - so funny. They decorated lil onsies for Landon and played relay games where each group had to dress a baby doll - of course the boys sorely failed at this, which made it very entertaining to watch.
I think he looks ready to come out! This is the 38 week pict compared to 20 weeks. I remember thinking I looked so big at 20 weeks! HA. Just two more weeks - or maybe not!!! Actually we are hoping he comes this week, sometime between Tues and Thurs. Scott got cast as an extra in John Carter of Mars, the new Pixar movie (first live action) being filmed in Utah. There would be a day of getting fitted (for a sweet warrior costume) and two full day shoots, plus he'd get $150 a day. BUT, it's in Hanksville - 3 1/2 hours south, in the middle of nowhere. Literally. Sooooooo he turned it down, not wanting to risk the baby coming while he was there, and me not being able to get a hold of him.

We moved! Deja Vu, because we are back in Mapleton, in the same apartment we lived in before Alpine. We are FINALLY almost done unpacking. I'll post some picts as soon as we finish...
Last, but not least, you gotta go check out Scott's website. He just got finished editing a new reel and added a ton of new wedding photos that he's taken in the past year. Very cool! Click here.
Pin It!

4 comments:

stacy marie said...

whoa tummy! you are so cute! I can't believe the time is here! are you nervous, excited, etc?!

Bryan and Carolyn Turnage said...

holy cow!!!! i would never have believed it if I wouldn't have seen it!!! you are going to pop any second. You need a photo session with Scott and get those beautiful pregnant pictures before you're tiny again!! Good luck and I hope he's on the smaller size and it all goes well!!! love you!!!

Meg + Taylor said...

You look so cute pregnant--and I definitely think that baby is ready to come out!!!!! Geeze! I looked at Scott's website and he is so good-it makes me wish he could have taken our pictures ;) And I'm proud of you for not loosing it with your class--its always tough at the end of the year, especially when you know you're not coming back!

Stephanie said...

Becca! Oh my gosh you are sooo adorable! haha... and yeah that guy his name is Eric we've been dating for about a month now. And it's going great! Soooo good to hear from you.... P.S do you know how to get ahold of jami? like an email or whatever?

Good luck with the new little one when it comes! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...