December 7, 2008

Scott and Becca Belong in a Sci-fi Film

Ok this is about the weirdest thing that has ever happened...

After church, I mentioned to Scott that last night I had a kinda random, yet not really too exciting dream. I dreamed we went to visit his family, who had recently bought a new house. The house was a crazily large mansion, being so big that it was very maze-like. As I explained this, Scott's mouth dropped open. He thought I was joking. Turns out, he had the EXACT same dream. Not even kidding. Wow that's creepy. I wonder what this means...
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jami said...

BECCA!! I am so happy you found my blog! I didn't know if you had one--I was pretty sure you did, but didn't know the address--so this totally makes my day!

I love the pictures and wow, Scott! You're amazing at photography. You obviously must be incredible at movie making too, getting VIP treatment and the works.

Good luck on the move! It's a lot of work, but I'm sure that you'll enjoy it so much. Becca, I can't believe you're graduated and going to find a job. I'm sure you'll find something wonderful and change all of the childrens' lives. Wow, this is a novel. I'll stop now. Hooray for blogs!

stacy marie said...

that is really creepy but cool I spose. Maybe you were talking out loud about your dream and then the other heard and then that's what happened?! Or you guys are just weirdly connected and your going to live in a huge house soon. Who knows.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...