July 22, 2011

A Weekend Away and a Favorite Lunch

Last weekend we got to visit our old stomping grounds. Such fun! I gotta tell ya, I was really nervous about how Landon would do on the drive, sleeping at the hotel, getting babysat while Scott and I saw HARRY POTTER, etc... but he did so well! We got to hang out with all of Scott's fam while we were there, who also came down for the weekend.

We loved touring campus. Amazing how fast everything is changing and growing there. The Rexburg Temple is my favorite! Here's the little dude having a grand ol' time exploring it:


Landon loved jumping around (or more correctly diving headfirst) onto the bed and pillows at the hotel. He also enjoyed playing peekaboo under the covers. But, by far his favorite part of the new place was the powdered donuts for breakfast. :)



I so wish we had a fun (and free!) splash pad like this one! It took him a while to get used to it, but eventually Landon did have fun playing in the water.


Random collage picture #1: Have I even mentioned that sometimes I wish Landon was a girl? Ok ok, don't worry, I'm glad he's a boy but sometimes I just can't resist putting his hair in a ponytail or adding a headband. If I don't have a girl eventually, I will be so sad.

#2: The day after we got home from Rexburg, I sat Landon down for lunch and he was eating a little, but then his movements got slower and slower until... zzzzz. So funny. He NEVER falls asleep like that. Guess he was so used to sleeping like that in the car.

#3: The last picture in this random collage is of my favorite fast lunch.  

Taco salad
Ingredients
  • Chicken
  • Black beans
  • Corn
  • Cilantro
  • Lettuce
  • Tomatoes
  • Avocado
  • Cheese
  • Chips
  • Mango peach salsa from Costco

Pin It!

3 comments:

The Dayleys said...

That taco salad looks amazing!! I love all your pictures too! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time :)

Mom said...

Guess I'm not the only one who "cuts off Scott's head"!

Scott and Becca said...

hahaha, you got me there, mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...