May 11, 2011

My Mumsie Day

On the Saturday before Mother's Day, Scott took me out to dinner and the mall. Yes, what a sweetie to brave the weekend mall madness while I tried on shorts at a million stores. Then on Sunday I woke up to flowers and a clean house! (It was really out of hand.) But, my favorite Mother's Day gift was from Landon. It was a letter he wrote (with a little help from dad of course.) Since I don't really post about the sweet things Scott does, I just had to share:

Dear ma ma,

Ever since I was born 11 months ago you have been the most selfless person. You always drop everything to feed me, to bathe me, to dress me, to just make me laugh!

Sometimes I am poo poo and I whine lots, but you gotta know it's because I wanna be with you and close to you always. You make me feel safe and secure. You make me feel warm when I'm cold. You make me get lots of kisses too which isn't so bad in the end.

You are the best mommy a wee lad could ever have. You have taught me sooooo many things about life and my surroundings. You have taught me to be aware and explore. You help me be strong when I try new things. You teach me the gospel and help me learn about Jesus and Heavenly Father. You help me to feel close to them again.

I love you ma ma! Happy Mother's Day.

-Landon
Pin It!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is seriously the best letter ever.

Meg + Taylor said...

SOOOOOO cute. You are one lucky girl ;) You have two very cute boys in your life Becca.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...