May 7, 2011

Little Helper

Documentation of my first attempt gardening:

Seems to be going well, considering I really have no idea what I'm doing. Thus far, I've planted peas, potatoes, three types of lettuce, carrots, beets, broccoli, cauliflower, and onions.

These pictures capture the last of Landon's sit-nicely-on-the-blanket-and-watch-mommy-garden days. Now he likes to walk around, pull all my plant labels out (then promptly break them in half), sit in the onion patch (right after I water) and of course, eat some dirt.




Pin It!

4 comments:

Meg + Taylor said...

He gets cuter with every picture :) I hope one day I can meet this little guy in person!

Courtney said...

I love the new blog layout! I LOVE the tabs for Family and Faith. How did you do that? I would love to do that to mine! And is that the rock I made you guys? I can't believe you still have yours! Travis wouldn't let me move ours so I think I need to go out right now and make another! So cute. Landon is adorable! I hope you all are doing so well!

The Dayleys said...

I love it!!! Gardening is the best :) your peas are looking so great :)

stacy marie said...

nice pics becca! i want to start a garden quite badly too! someday...

blog looks bomb btw. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...