September 22, 2010

Italy Here We Come!

Well, hopefully...

As you all know, next month Scott will be in New Zealand touring with Justin Williams. Warner just informed them that they have two more international tours set up for this spring: Japan and Italy! I'm pretty much not taking no for an answer and making Scott take me and Landon (somehow) to Italy. So, yesterday Landon and I got our passports. It was really hard to get Landon to look at the camera long enough to get a pict AND to hold him up against the background so that Scott's hands weren't showing, but finally we were able to, and his baby mug shot is priceless.
Pin It!

2 comments:

McCall and Eric said...

ha ha that is so cute and so funny! He is adorable.

Meg + Taylor said...

Hahahah! I love it! It looks a lot like my passport picture :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...