September 30, 2010

Bored?!

No, I really wouldn't say that, but I can't think of the word for how I'm feeling right now. Landon is actually asleep somewhere other than my arms and I tried to nap as well but it's just not working. Soooooo I'm like, what the heck do I do? I can't remember the last time I didn't have a baby to hold onto and occupy, or feed, or change. I could hang a couple picts I have been wanting to for a while. Nope, scratch that, it will definitely wake Landon. I did learn some signs to teach Landon in a few weeks. Now I know them so there isn't much more to do there. I checked my email and various social networks. Nothing exciting there. I finally edited all the WA vaca picts for my mom. Check that off the to do list. I could go make dinner, but I'm sure it would wake him and right now I'm really enjoying the peace and quiet.

Ahhhh.... No screaming baby.

So.... what else is on my mind? Well, it's interesting how vivid your dreams are when you are woken up right in the middle of them. I had two weird ones last night. The first? Scott was dying of cancer and so incapacitated that someone had to hold him up while I tried to slow dance with him for the last time... (weird?!) The second, I was saving this other world or village or something from who knows what. I had to defeat all these guards, climb a volcano, get help from the natives, and eat my way through various dishes to find my new outfit to wear (it was really sparkly), but the President of the village was onto me so I had to be really sly. hahaha. Does this some vaguely familiar to anyone? Hunger games?

I loved the hunger games trilogy fyi. If you haven't read it, be sure to!

Oh, be looking for a cute post to come. I just bought Landon 5 Halloween costumes. I know, I know, but I wanted Scott to help me choose and he didn't have time to go out. Anyway, I'm going to return 4 of them, but not before getting picts of Landon in each of them!

Ok, Landon is like literally hopping out of his swing. Not sure what is goin on there... I think he is officially too big for it.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Meg + Taylor said...

Hahaha-you crack me up Becca :) I miss hearing about your crazy dreams!

Haydn said...

Bro, is your number still the same one on facebook? just called it and got your answer phone,,, when you coming to nz? hope to talk to you soon,
Haydn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...