April 21, 2010

The Freshman

So I'm cleaning the kitchen and listening to Pandora and this song comes on. I was like, hold up - these lyrics are way familiar. Well, it was the song, The Freshman by Jay Brannan, a cover of the original by The Verve Pipe. I have the most vivid memory of driving with my dad and cousin and listening to this song on a very specific street back home. I was only 9. Weird how music can have such a impact. And even weirder the things that we are able to remember so clearly. Maybe it's because of this memory that I like this song so much, but the remake is pretty cool. Hence, that's what's playing on the blog now.

More to come about my mom's visit to Utah, Scott's adventures in LA, and some baby picts of ME!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...